That's the pointer I've got for my AS results, 2A 1B. What was unexpected was the B was for biology, the subject which usually gets the highest marks among all the others. My self esteem is at an all time low, as a B has never appeared in my results slip in public exams. Seeing so many people getting 100 all over does not do much help either.
Was it my overconfidence that led to my downfall? No one can know for sure, but God's will is done, and I still thank Him for giving me results that are not too good that I might become arrogant, nor too bad that I have to retake any subjects.
Emo-ing a little now, but I'll be ok in a few days, I hope. I'll just have to work that much harder from now on. Hope I can practice good self control.
Still, congrats to all those who have scored excellent results in their A-levels exams, and to those who did not do so well, all is not lost, as long as you start puttin' in work!
No comments:
Post a Comment