Thursday, June 2, 2011

Enternal Winter

I'm starting to feel it now.

The void and emptiness left behind by all my housemates and friends departures from KTT.

I had to resist the urge to put a long face after all of them finished their last paper and started packing for home yesterday, as I knew that it was our very last day, that we would see each other everyday and have fun with each other. Now the apartment is so neat and tidy after they have cleared most of their stuff. How ironic, the apartment is never clean when I wanted it to be and when it's clean, I don't even want it to be clean. It's now so quiet here that I can even hear my own thoughts.

I'm gonna go through a really hard time during the next semester, not only I lost my group of best friends in KTT, I have also lost a group of faithful and patient mentors, who help me not only in my studies (A2 is gonna be so tough without them), but also in almost every way imaginable. Though my new housemates will most likely be juniors, but somehow, there will always be unbridgeable gap between us, I suppose.

Now, I'll guess from now on, I'll just have to do almost everything, on my own. Eat alone, study alone, etc. Even those who brought me smiles and joy, are no where to be found now so far, when it's times like these I need them the most. I've found out that, there aren't really many people whom I can count on in times like this, and this makes me really sad, at the state of my life at I'm in right now.

It's times like this I need warmth, I need to feel I'm wanted, loved.

But it's only gonna get colder.

I hope I don't freeze to death.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment