Monday, August 10, 2009

When will it stop?

The weather has been nightmarish for the past week or so. I've lost track about how many days it hasn't rained already. It is so hot that switching on the air conditioner dosen't help much and if you are taking a bath, the water that comes out is warm and not cool. Never in my life so far I wished that it would rain heavily. I read in the news that several areas have already begun limiting water supply, and that river levels have dropped drastically due to the drought. If there is still no rain, the entire Sarawak's water supply will have to be limited. God, I just don't know how do you survive in this kind of weather with little water...

Another problem that's happening recently is the haze situation. The situation just got even more serious since yesterday, where the A.P.I in Sibu here reached a whopping 255!!! That is the highest A.P.I in the entire country! That makes the air in Kuala Lumpur (damn that Eric ah, now in KL...) on a normal day seem so nice and fresh. The air smells so bad that sometimes I have difficulty breathing and my throat feels uncomfortable all the time. In my class, more and more people are putting on face masks because the air smells the worse during early morning and night time. Even my Add. Maths teacher is putting on a mask in class. Lol...

Anyways, those who are SMK Methodist students better be careful in school now. I heard from my friends that someone from Form 3 Malay class (don't know is 3I or 3L) is down with H1N1. Just hope that everyone will look after their own health and personal hygiene and that none of us will get it too.

Sigh... When will these horrible times end? May the Lord have mercy on us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment