Gap in what's been happening in my life lately, I mean, as it was a while since my last post about my current life.
Just finished my pre-A2 exams on Thursday. My morale is deflated by the tough exam papers once again. If the real A2, which is less than a month away, is as hard, I'll be fuckin' dead! Sighs.
A2 is coming, which means that we'll end our A-levels pretty soon. I'm hoping for a quick and painless ending. I'm too tired and beat up emotionally and physically to hope for a good thing to come out of this last month or so. Just wanna go home, get myself rest up, then carry out my holiday plans.
Have been sending off friends at KLIA who went overseas to further their studies. Olomouc on the 14th, Sunderland on the 15th, and Prague on the 21st. Seeing them leave, I just realised that we've come a very long way, from where I was like say, two years ago, back in Form 5. Some of us have finished foundation studies and are already pursuing their degree with almost a year's headstart ahead of me. Time is unforgiving, but all I can do is pray for the best for all of them.
Think that's all that's worth mentioning from my life as of now, will update more if I have the time and mood. Haha.
agreed bro. time really flies. to think of we were still kids fooling around in secondary school just like it was yesterday and now we're here in this foreign land furthering our studies.
ReplyDelete